We work closely with local agencies to promote healthy eating and sustainable gardening.
Our Community Garden Program partners receive individualized services to meet the unique needs of their agencies and clients. At a minimum we provide gardens, garden training, garden mentor support, and assistance acquiring low-cost seeds and seedlings. We have worked with the following organizations and housing communities:
- The Open Door Garden Project
- North Shore Health Project
- Action Emergency Shelter
- Pond View Village
- McPherson Park Senior Housing
- Riverdale Park Youth Garden
- Burnham’s Field Community Garden
- Grace Center/West End Neighborhood Community Garden
Apply For A Garden Plot
DEADLINE EXTENSION: Submit your Application by February 20, 2017.
- You are a Pond View, McPherson Park, or Riverdale Park resident OR
- You live in Gloucester and are interested in a garden at Burnham's Field Community Garden.
INterested in Starting a Community Garden?
If you work for a local agency and are interested in starting a community garden, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.