We work closely with local agencies to promote healthy eating and sustainable gardening.
*Community garden applications now closed- please look back in January for the 2018 applications!*
Our Community Garden Program partners receive individualized services to meet the unique needs of their agencies and clients. At a minimum we provide gardens, garden training, garden mentor support, and assistance acquiring low-cost seeds and seedlings. We have worked with the following organizations and housing communities:
- The Open Door Garden Project
- North Shore Health Project
- Action Emergency Shelter
- Pond View Village
- McPherson Park Senior Housing
- Riverdale Park Youth Garden
- Burnham’s Field Community Garden
- Grace Center/West End Neighborhood Community Garden
Apply For A Garden Plot
Applications for 2018 will be posted in January 2018!
Fill out our online application, download and return a hard copy , or contact our community programs manager at email@example.com. You are eligible for a garden plot if:
- You are a Pond View, McPherson Park, or Riverdale Park resident OR
- You live in Gloucester and are interested in a garden at Burnham's Field Community Garden.
If you want to be the first to know when the applications become available- send us your email address and get on our listserv!
Interested in Starting a Community Garden?
If you work for a local agency and are interested in starting a community garden, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.