Join us for Backyard Growers' very first annual fundraiser! We are coming together to celebrate Backyard Growers' work in the community and to raise funds to support our school garden programs.
Enjoy cocktails, a delicious pizza buffet, and get to know the other folks in your community who are passionate about kids, gardening, healthy eating, and delicious food!
WHEN: Thursday, October 13 from 6-9pm
WHERE: Short & Main, 36 Main Street, Gloucester
TICKET PRICE: $50
PROGRAM: Dinner served at 6:30. Program begins promptly at 7:00.
6:00 - Appetizers & drinks
6:30 - Buffet dinner
7:00 - Program begins featuring:
- Lara Lepionka, Executive Director of Backyard Growers
- Dr. Richard Safier, Gloucester Public Schools Superintendent
- Mayor Sefatia Romeo Theken
- J. Harrison, Executive Director of The Food Project
- Peggy Lyman, Backyard Growers program participant
7:30 - Program ends. Mingle until 9pm!