You won’t find any marble columns or spacious gardens on this GARDEN tour!
Join us on July 15th for Backyard Growers' first-ever, self-guided, INCREDIBLE EDIBLE GARDEN TOUR fundraising event!
Where: Backyard, community, and school gardens in Downtown and East Gloucester
When: July 15th 10am-2pm (Rain date 7/16)
Tickets: $15 per person; FREE for children
Purchase Tickets Here or by calling 978-281-0480 or by visiting us at 271 Main Street
This is your chance to see how Gloucester folks are squeezing vegetable gardens into small spaces to grow some of their own food. You will visit backyard, community, and school gardens plus a few special guest gardens where you can learn about chickens and bees! Chat with gardeners and learn a few gardening tricks as you leisurely make your way to the different garden sites. Don’t miss this behind-the-scenes look at urban gardening in Gloucester! Receive the exclusive garden tour map with your ticket purchase!
Garden Tour FAQ:
- You will receive your exclusive garden tour map with your ticket purchase. We will email you the map as a pdf the day before the tour or you can pick it up from 271 Main Street the day before or the day of the tour.
- You must provide your own transportation. This is a self-guided tour, and you can start the tour at any point on the map.
- Not all gardens are wheelchair accessible (they will be indicated on the map).
- Parking suggestions will be indicated on the map. Gardens are grouped so that you can walk to the garden locations from the parking locations provided.
- Please no dogs.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-281-0480 for more information.
By participating in the Garden Tour, you agree to enter onto participants’ private property at your own risk and to defend and hold harmless Backyard Growers, Inc., from any claims relating to any damage or injury related thereto.
Special Deals on July 15th only!
Check out the Cape Ann Brewery’s hops garden while you enjoy a cold beer! Visit all 10 garden sites on the tour and get $5 off your purchase.
Grab a bite to eat at Happy Belly when you're out on the garden tour! They will have a special veggie-themed dish on the menu with 100% of the purchase price going to Backyard Growers!