Your support helps Backyard Growers create a culture of growing and enjoying fresh healthy food in Gloucester. Positions open- join us today!
fall InternshipS OPEN!
Do you want to hang out with awesome urban gardening warriors and gain stand-out community organization skills? Then intern with us this fall! Our urban agriculture interns participate in all our programs and generally learn everything we do! Application deadlines for our Fall 2017 internship program is Sept 15th. Email us for more information at email@example.com.
Volunteers are essential to the work we do! We welcome everyone from teen interns to corporate teams to local avid gardeners to help with a range of tasks like...
- Building a new community garden
- Leading a weekly community garden harvest
- Leading a school taste test
- Mentoring our gardeners
- Watering and weeding school or community gardens
- Work at our pop-up shop
- Help us with a community workshop
- And more!
Ready to get started?
- Check out our current volunteer needs at our volunteer hub and sign up there.
- Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know 1) what you are interested in helping with 2) your availability 3) your group size 4) your level of experience, and we will do our best to set you up with an opportunity that is perfect for you or your group!
One of our longest running volunteer programs is our Garden Mentor program. For more information or to sign up click here.